Tufty

Poor Addie. He does get some trouble from me (for example, see my sister blog, Too Wordy For Twitter, here: http://siddienam.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/the-non-temporary-disbelief-in.html). But I sincerely believe he brings it on himself. I am simply trying to help him.

Anyway, Addie doesn't exactly sport the world's finest mop of lush, thick locks. But what he has got, he keeps carefully trimmed using a home version of those sheary things they have at the barbers. At least, he thinks he's careful. I was wondering if the tufty bit he'd missed made him look more like Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa or Po.

We dwelt on this over a pint of Hogs Back's Hop Garden Gold. At 4.6%, it doesn't taste as strong as it actually is. It's light, and clear. It's beery and pleasant. I liked it, but I'm afraid it isn't a match for TEA by the same brewery. Still decent though, seven out of ten.

So Addie, I'm just trying to help. By telling everyone I made sure you wouldn't forget to tidy it up overnight. Kind, aren't I?

DON'T FORGET! The drink up at the brewery is this week -- Addie and I will tell you all about the producer of some London Ales very soon. Exciting, huh?

Comments