Suspension of Disbelief

As part of Siddie's and my discussions we were talking about a recent video release, Prometheus.

In our chat it was strange how Siddie wonders about space travel and where they are off to that takes 2 years (the nearest star is 4 light years away). Whereas what bothered me was that the android used 36 hours in a description of years, months , days , hours and minutes. But we both agreed it's a good movie.

Most importantly what did this discussion take place over? Well it was a pint of Hancocks HB at 3.6%. I won't be discussing the ale, as I've had this before (in fact we sold it in a bar where I worked) and today it tasted old. I don't think this is how it should be and therefore unfair to score it low based on the way it has been looked after in the pub.

Comments