Where is the Scarlet Pimpernel?

It's Friday and you'd think this would be a good time for lunch. But today I look towards Siddie's desk, but where is he?  Whilst speaking to him on the phone, he tells me he got up early and is up visiting Nobby up north, where they like flat caps, whippets, and full on frothy heads on their beer.

Talking to Peter from another team in the office, he has agreed to meet up for lunch with some guys down the road, so lunch today is a proper social occasion. In fact it's lucky Siddie is not here as we agreed to go to a different pub and Siddie (based on his directions last night) would probably still be roaming the streets of London trying to find it.

Where as I was enjoying a beer from Bradfield Brewery called Farmers Brown Cow at 4.2%. This slightly nutty and hoppy dark brown ale, went down really easily and I'd have to mark as a 7 out of 10. I could drink quiet a few of these.

If Siddie ever comes back to work, then I may just treat him to this bar, as long as he lets me give directions.

Comments