Where are Siddie and Addie?

It's been a while since my last post, and mostly it's because Siddie is the one to lead me astray, and for the last 2 weeks he has been on holiday 'up north'. I'm not sure where, probably near Grimsby.

So my lunch buddy has been away, Mr Windy is off in the Caribbean (getting away from the Olympics) and Heath has been glugging milkshakes like they are going out of fashion. So lunch has been spent in the office working.

Today, however, I've dropped my children off with my country bumpkin sister for the week. Whilst they enjoy the country fayre, Mrs Stone and I have a child free week. Which means I have finally made it to the pub.

When I walk in, what do I see, but T.E.A. by Hogsback brewery. If you have been following this blog, you'll know this is my favourite, so today I am drinking this. With a thank you to the bar I'm at, it's only cost £2.39, not the normal £3.50, sorted.

As always it has that great hoppy taste I associate with a good beer, no undertones of fruit, nuts, smoke, or any other substance. Lovely.

Comments

Post a Comment

Tell us about your beer stuff here. What do you think?
December 2012: Due to a huge volume of pointless and frankly tedious comment-spam, at the moment we've switched off Anonymous comments. When it stops, we'll switch Anonymous back on again -- apologies for any inconvenience. Please join, sign in, and vent your beery spleen!