Meantime Milkshake?

An old friend was in town having just returned from holiday and so what better an opportunity to catch up, and in the name of research, sample another delightful beverage we like to call beer.

Although there is a common belief amongst Siddie and Addie that I drink nothing but protein enriched shakes these days I'd like to think that that's not always the case and although it's fair to say its not as often as I (or they!) would like I do occasionally like to sup a beer.

Last night's offering was a Pale Ale from London brewers Meantime. Coming in at 4.3%, its not too dangerous and I found it quite hoppy to be fair and not as easy drinking as most Pale Ales due to its bitter (ish!) finish.

It didn't help that my friend decided we would be standing outside to watch the passing female traffic that passes London Bridge (very little at 18:30 in the rain!) and thus had to drink from plastic cups.

But nevertheless it was full of flavour and being unashamedly bias of all things London, I'm going to give it an extra point! So overall a middle table, 5 out of 10. It's not quite as good as Meantime's London Lager (that's lovely!) but another decent offering from the fine folk in Greenwich.

Now, where's that protein shaker gone?

Comments